Charge Up Workplace Grant Program Round 2
Submissions are now being accepted.
Submissions close at 5:00PM 3 May 2024 (AWST
IMPORTANT: Please read information below to assist you in completing your application online.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Welcome to the Charge Up Workplace Grants online grant application service, powered by SmartyGrants.
Before submitting this application, please read the Charge Up Grant Guidelines – Round 2 and Applicant guide to ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements and have all the required information needed for a successful application.
This should include ensuring the charger(s) selected are from our Round 2 Approved Hardware and Software List. The Round 2 Interactive Tool can also be used to determine this.
Round 2 Applications are open from 4 November 2023 to 3 May 2024. Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis and may be closed prior to 3 May 2024 if the allocated funds are exhausted early.
For queries regarding the grant program, please contact the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 6551 4611.
Tips on completing your application form
- To reduce the risk of missing information, it’s recommended to complete the form in page order, however this is not essential.
- To progress forward or backward through the application, click 'next page' or 'previous page' on the top or bottom of the screen.
- To move around the different pages of the application, use the form navigation box on the left-hand side.
- Ensure you save your progress at the bottom of each page before proceeding.
- For more help, download the SmartyGrants help guide for applicants or the SmartyGrants FAQs for more help.
Saving your draft application form
- To leave a partially completed application, press 'save and close' and log out. You can reopen your draft application later and start where you left off.
- Your application can be found under the 'My Submissions' link.
You can also download any application, whether draft or completed, as a PDF. Click on the 'Download PDF' button located at the bottom of the last page of the application form.
Attachments and support documents
- Attachments are required to be uploaded and submitted to support your application. Ensure documents are saved on your computer or on a storage device to assist this process.
- Allow time for each file to upload before attaching another file. Files can be up to 25MB each; however, it is recommended to keep files to a maximum of 5MB.
Submitting your application
- Once reviewed, submit your application by clicking on ‘submit’ at the top or bottom of the screen or on the navigation panel.
- You will not be able to submit your application until all the compulsory questions are completed and there are no validation errors. The system will point these out to you.
- Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, to the email address used to register, with an attached copy of your submitted application.
Submissions post application - Evidence for payment
- Successful applicants will be required to return to the application platform to submit evidence for payment once the approved EV chargers are installed. Please ensure you read and understand the evidence requirements outlined in the Charge Up Grant Guidelines – Round 2.
Confidentiality and disclosure information
- DMIRS may disclose commercial-in-confidence information provided by applicants to parties including, but not limited to The Minister for Energy (including the Office of the Minister for Energy), the Office of the Auditor General and the Director General of DMIRS.
- DMIRS will otherwise only disclose commercial-in-confidence information provided by applicants with their consent.
- The department and its employees, agents and officers (Office representatives) do not give any representation, warranty or guarantee, whether express or implied, in relation to the information contained in this application or the guidelines. This includes their completeness, accuracy, currency or reliability or the process by which they were prepared.
- None of the department representatives give opinions regarding, legal, accounting, regulatory, taxation or any other matters. Without limiting the foregoing, nothing in the guidelines is or should be regarded as advice in relation to those matters. Nothing contained in the guidelines or application form may be relied upon as a promise, guarantee, representation or warranty.